Are you looking for a dynamic organisation, start-up vibes and an opportunity to share all the amazing stories with the rest of the world? We are looking for a marketing and research intern who is able to help us with getting our crowdfunding/marketing workshops unto the map?
Assist us with researching trends and techniques, organizing materials and reaching out to interested parties through online channels.
Are you available as soon as possible?
You’ll be part of the core team of Heptagon Square to support the development and launch our new services. In this role you will be working closely with our founder of Operations and Marketing. Together you will strive to improve our services, create transparency and help us research for new leads and new techniques to market this service.
About Heptagon Square
We offer unique, bespoke programmes combining our entrepreneurial experience and skills in marketing, brand & product design, sourcing and manufacturing, sales, operations, and fulfillment. Working in collaboration as genuine partners enables us to create the dynamism and pragmatism so essential in realizing shared goals and bringing products to market.
We focus on design projects ranging from smart green walls, water filtration systems to successful kickstart translation machines. Taking the experience of 4 different founders with over 50 years of international startup experience we combine, growth, digital, design and operations into a combination that fits for every product that we take on.
We are currently working on projects such as:
- myheatbox.com – self heating lunch box
- locomogo.com – a train that teaches kids how to program
- luftqi.nl – air purfication system
- boringcollection – furniture brand
- audra-audio.com – earbuds that are connected to Amazons Alexa
- Understand and research our practices
- Improve on our practices and organize workshop material
- Research on new practices in areas such as marketing
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market through online channels
- Marie Kondo is your hero… well we like someone to be organized.
- Familiarity with MS Excel (analyzing spreadsheets and charts)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proactive, an ability to learn
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or relevant field (not a must)
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment; be part the next great product innovation!
- Small, enthusiastic and ambitious team with a depth of experience
- A job with a purpose; you can really help ambitious entrepreneurs successfully launch their ideas.
- Extensive growth and learning opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- 400 euro – travel paid
- Fantastic office facilities in the CIC Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central station in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam (with good free coffee) or our office in Amsterdam west.