Digital Marketing Internship
Are you looking for a dynamic organization, start-up vibes and an opportunity to share all the amazing stories with the rest of the world? We are looking for a marketing intern to join our team and contribute to the success of the next product campaign(s) working closely with our head of operations and digital.
Are you available as soon as possible?
You’ll be part of the marketing team of Heptagon Square to support the development and launch new products. As marketing intern you will be working with other team member ranging in executing and supporting digital campaigns by creating content, posting content and answering questions from vendors or customers.
In this internship you will be learning about media buying, campaign management, social media strategies, negotiating deals and customer support. Working closely with our founder Randy Bouman who has over 15 years of digital experience.
About Heptagon Square
We offer unique, bespoke programmes combining our entrepreneurial experience and skills in marketing, brand & product design, sourcing and manufacturing, sales, operations, and fulfillment. Working in collaboration as genuine partners enables us to create the dynamism and pragmatism so essential in realizing shared goals and bringing products to market.
We focus on design projects ranging from smart green walls, water filtration systems to successful kickstart watch brands. Taking the experience of 4 different founders with over 50 years of international startup experience we combine, growth, digital, design and operations into a combination that fits for every product that we take on.
- Shadow founder responsible for digital as well as marketing managers, learn and execute on what they strategize
- Manage linkedin, Instagram, Quora, Facebook and other mediums.
- Search for new opportunities regarding marketing platforms
- Grow and analyse users for different products.
- Help to create presentations and analytics for clients
- Write report of learnings
- Fluent in Dutch and English, verbal and written.
- Any other languages would be welcome
- Strong communication skills
- A strong connection to numbers
- Detailed orientated
- Ability to pick up on new technology quickly
- University degree in Business, Economics or Marketing would be a plus. Not mandatory
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment; be part the next great product innovation!
- Weekly learning and feedback sessions
- Direct access to founders
- A job with a purpose; you can really help ambitious entrepreneurs successfully launch their ideas.
- Extensive growth and learning opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic office facilities in the CIC Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central station in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam (with good free coffee) or our office in Amsterdam west.