Digital Marketing Strategist
Are you looking for a dynamic organization, start-up vibes and an opportunity to share all the amazing stories with the rest of the world? We are looking for a Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team and contribute to the success of the next product campaign(s).
Are you available as soon as possible?
You’ll be part of the core team of Heptagon Square to support the development and launch new products. As Digital Marketing Strategist you will be working closely with our founder of Digital and Operations on finding the best course of action when launching our campaign. You need to have both a good understanding of P&L’s, Forecasting , digital marketing (SEO, SEM, FB, Linkedin), KPI setting and further to show the ability to implement and use CRM/and analytics tools.
About Heptagon Square
We offer unique, bespoke programmes combining our entrepreneurial experience and skills in marketing, brand & product design, sourcing and manufacturing, sales, operations, and fulfillment. Working in collaboration as genuine partners enables us to create the dynamism and pragmatism so essential in realizing shared goals and bringing products to market.
We focus on design projects ranging from smart green walls, water filtration systems to successful kickstart watch brands. Taking the experience of 4 different founders with over 50 years of international startup experience we combine, growth, digital, design and operations into a combination that fits for every product that we take on.
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage and train the rest of the team
- Stay up to date with latest technology and best practices
- Manage all digital marketing channels
- Measure ROI and KPIs
- Prepare and manage digital marketing budget
- Oversee all the company’s social media accounts
- Manage and improve online content, considering SEO and Google Analytics
- Build and inbound marketing plan
- Motivate digital marketing team to achieve goals
- Monitor competition and provide suggestions for improvement
- Fluent in English
- Any other languages would be welcome
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently and learn quickly
- Understand of different marketing channels (a need to show real experience here).
- Good knowledge of all different digital marketing channels
- A number of years working with SEO/SEM, Google Analytics and other tracking tools as well as CRM software.
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment; be part the next great product innovation!
- Small, enthusiastic and ambitious team with a depth of experience
- A job with a purpose; you can really help ambitious entrepreneurs successfully launch their ideas.
- Extensive growth and learning opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic office facilities in the CIC Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central station in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam (with good free coffee) or our office in Amsterdam west.