Social media and Customer support intern
Are you looking for a dynamic organisation, start-up vibes and an opportunity to share all the amazing stories with the rest of the world? We are looking for someone that enjoys dealing with people, join our team and contribute to the success of the next product campaign(s).
Are you available as soon as possible?
You’ll be part of the core team of Heptagon Square to support the development and launch new products. As Customer Experience Representative you are the bridge between the Customer and the organisation. You, together with the Customer Experience Lead, are responsible to provide customers the best experience throughout the entire journey.
You work closely with our operations, marketing team and product development team in which you represent the voice of the customer by sharing customer feedback, insights to optimize the customer journey. We mainly communicate via online channels, but because not all our clients are known with online channels we’ll also pick-up the phone to make sure everyone gets the support they need.
As Customer Experience Representative, you are a good communicator and a team player with a high sense of ownership. You have excellent multi-tasking skills, you feel comfortable in a dynamic and multicultural environment and you have a proactive attitude. You have a good process improvement mindset and like to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to increase the overall value we bring to customers.
About Heptagon Square
We offer unique, bespoke programmes combining our entrepreneurial experience and skills in marketing, brand & product design, sourcing and manufacturing, sales, operations, and fulfillment. Working in collaboration as genuine partners enables us to create the dynamism and pragmatism so essential in realizing shared goals and bringing products to market.
We focus on design projects ranging from smart green walls, water filtration systems to successful kickstart watch brands. Taking the experience of 4 different founders with over 50 years of international startup experience we combine, growth, digital, design and operations into a combination that fits for every product that we take on.
- Ensure that customer requests are handled timely (within 24 hours) and professionally through all channels ( Website, Phone, Email, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter).
- Develop and maintain an annual customer support planning as well as improving it from campaign to campaign
- Improvement of the delivery process and Customer Support.
- Lead by example and ensure a culture of performance and accountability.
- Support the development of Customer Service; develop a vision on the target state of Customer Service.
- Post new information on changes to social media channels
- Update and review FAQs
- Show the ability to learn quickly
- English, verbal and written.
- Any other languages would be welcome
- Able to deal with pressure
- Strong communication skills
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment; be part the next great product innovation!
- Small, enthusiastic and ambitious team with a depth of experience
- A job with a purpose; you can really help ambitious entrepreneurs successfully launch their ideas.
- Extensive growth and learning opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Competitive remuneration
- Fantastic office facilities in the CIC Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central station in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam (with good free coffee) or our office in Amsterdam west.