Are you looking for a dynamic organisation, start-up vibes and an opportunity to share all the amazing stories with the rest of the world? We are looking for a creative manager who can lead their ideas flow for different product launches and help contribute to the success of the next product campaign(s).
Are you available as soon as possible?
We looking for someone that can help us creatively, has the ability to both lead but also create video edits, website layouts. Working closely with our different founders.
While your focus is on graphic design, there is also a regular need for making impromptu videos (of prototypes for example), doing some light web development/design, illustrations / icons, infographics, animations, GIFs. You’re expected to have at least a basic understanding of these and willingness to learn and develop yourself into an all-round design powerhouse.
About Heptagon Square
We offer unique, bespoke programmes combining our entrepreneurial experience and skills in marketing, brand & product design, sourcing and manufacturing, sales, operations, and fulfillment. Working in collaboration as genuine partners enables us to create the dynamism and pragmatism so essential in realizing shared goals and bringing products to market.
We focus on design projects ranging from smart green walls, water filtration systems to successful kickstart watch brands. Taking the experience of 4 different founders with over 50 years of international startup experience we combine, growth, digital, design and operations into a combination that fits for every product that we take on.
- Manage all creative areas of campaigns
- Work closely with our digital and data teams to understand what creatives work and which do not.
- Make decisions quickly based on data that is given to you.
- Help with assisting clients
- Creating videos /Managing video productions
- Help visualize landing pages, product shoots
- Manage timelines
- An intimate understanding of design, copy and web best practices/guidelines
- Experience with a variety of software, including Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, Flash, etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong understanding of brand development and multichannel marketing concepts
- Understanding of international messaging, markets (most important markets are US, Canada, Australia)
- Comfort interacting with clients and young and ambitious internal staff alike
What we offer
- International and dynamic working environment; be part the next great product innovation!
- Small, enthusiastic and ambitious team with a depth of experience
- A job with a purpose; you can really help ambitious entrepreneurs successfully launch their ideas.
- Extensive growth and learning opportunities
- Flexibility in working hours
- Competitive remuneration also based on success of campaign
- Fantastic office facilities in the CIC Rotterdam, next to Rotterdam Central station in the vibrant city centre of Rotterdam (with good free coffee) or our office in Amsterdam west.